Thursday, September 6, 2007

Auto Insurance Quotes Online

You know that in order to save money you need to shop around. And with so many demands on time as well as money, it's great when a website can do the comparisons for you. Advantage Auto Quotes gives you a quote online and sells all types of car insurance including commercial and student policies. Even drivers with a bad record can be insured.

Advantage Auto Quotes also offers GAP coverage for new car purchases, which covers the difference in cost between a new car and a recently-depreciated vehicle of the same make and model, and classic car policies. Their website even includes information on what exactly affects your insurance rate.

Find low rates for all automobile insurance policies and all drivers easily and have them sent to you at Advantage Auto Quotes.



Brought to you by your friends at Advantage Auto Quotes

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

There are so many good sites to get free quotes. It makes it easy to comparison shop and to make sure you're getting the lowest rates. I just with someone would come up with a list of all (or most)of the "free quote" sites. It would make shopping for car insurance so much easier. Even I do not have such a list on my blog.

Trish said...

I hear and obey! Well, I'll try :)

Anonymous said...

I live in the UK and I reckon the best car insurance comparison site is gocompare.com.
They saved me some £1000. I mean it. I've got quotes form different insurance companies ranging from £2500 to £900.
Anyway if you'll ever get ripped of on insurance feel free to post the name of the company on the ripoffforum.org. I started a new section because there is the demand.